Orientation Progression will be listed here.
Ask your teacher for the lesson Journal for writing down your progress:
Steps 1-4 will be completed together in the beginning of the year.
The following video will give you some tricks for using the ipads. Product & Performance Strand 1.1 Unit C Lesson 1 : Digital / Computer Art Intro to using iPads.
- Do Quizziz vocabulary quiz. Be sure to write your score in the program orientation section of your chooseyourownartventure Lesson Journal.
- Basic Vocabulary. You don’t have to memorize these now. This is just a reference for you. We will be doing a class competition over these so look over them and see how many you already know. Then continue with the orientation.
- To be familiar with how the sketchbook requirements work please read the following page: Ongoing Sketchbook Challenges Then continue with the orientation.
- Intro to creating your online visual journal Part 1. AFTER CREATING YOUR WORDPRESS ACCOUNT YOU HAVE TO VERIFY YOUR EMAIL TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR WORDPRESS SITE.
- The following video will help you further customize your account. Add a few menus and be sure to check the assignment box under the video. Product and Performance Strand 1.1 Unit C: Lesson 3 : Digital / Computer Art Intro to creating your online visual journal Part 2. After completing this step email your parent or guardian, and cc Mr. Mitchell, the link to your Art blog.
- Read this page: Your activity is at the bottom of of the following page: How to photograph art work and visual journal expectations.
- The following link will help you understand How to choose a topic for your artwork. Work through the form at the bottom of the page after reading the page.
- Basic Aesthetic theory. Your assignment is at the end of the video. For your aesthetic theory assignment include two images of each of the four aesthetic theories for a total of eight images you have to find.
- Watch the following video to be able to Create a Portfolio for Art storage.
- Read the following page Artistic plagiarism / Academic Honesty there is a small activity on the page that you need to do.
- To emphasize the subject, mood, or action in order to make it look more aesthetically pleasing watch this Basic Composition Theory. video. Be sure to do the activity on the page and post your thumbnail sketches to your blog with descriptions.
- Do this for your first lesson Strand 1.1 Product and Performance–Unit A Drawing–Level 1- Lesson 1
- Choose Your Commander Here